Knee Pain Management
Call (713) 588-0042 to Meet with Our Houston Physical Therapists
Knee pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal issues which forces
people to visit their doctor. Knee issues are often the result of injury from
sports or a
car accident, as well as everyday wear and tear. While some knee injuries require surgery,
many only need physical therapy as the best treatment option.
QualCare Rehabilitation, we are committed to helping you recover from an injury or help you properly
manage your chronic pain. Our team is comprised of chiropractors, physicians,
physical therapists, a neurosurgeon, an orthopedic surgeon, a clinical
psychologist, and pain management professionals. Let us develop your personalized
treatment plan immediately.
Symptoms of Knee Pain
The knee is considered the largest joint in the body. Although knee problems
are typically caused by injury, some people are more likely to develop
knee problems more than others. Working long hours on your feet, participating
in sports and other recreational activities, getting older, or having
osteoporosis or arthritis increase your chances of having knee issues.
Contact your doctor if:
- The hurt limb or join is not in its normal position or looks odd
- The skin over the site of an injury is broken
- You are experiencing numbness or tingling
- You cannot put any weight on your feet
- You cannot straighten a hurt limb
- You are in a lot of pain
- You are experiencing a lot of swelling within 30 minutes of the injury
- Swelling or pain do not improve after two days of home treatment
- You are in excruciating pain
Ready to Develop Your Customized Treatment Plan Today
When you choose QualCare Rehabilitation, you can rest assured that your
well-being and health is in good hands. We build specialized treatments
for individuals who have suffered injuries after a car accident,
work-related injuries, or personal injuries.
Contact us and request a
case evaluation to discuss your options.